Out of stock
Out of stock
Devgad Small Size Alphonso Mango. Devgad Taluka area covers the following towns like Malvan, Vengurla, and Vijaydurg, sourced for you by our farmers’ team. Part of the Devgad district is known for tasty fruit, which is more delicious than others. Our teams also visit villages like Jamkhed, Rameshwar, Gadhi tamhane, Hindale, Dahibhav, Are, Dhalavali, Girye, Hadpid, Hurshi, Shirgaon, Talebajar, Tembhavali, Welgave, and much more.
|Dimensions||36 × 20 × 16 cm|
Pune City: Door Step Delivery Service.
Other Cities: Pick Up From Near By Travel Transport Partner System.
• Mangos are the most popular fruit in the world.
• Mangos were first grown in India over 5000 years ago.
• Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
• The paisley pattern, developed in India, is based on the shape of a mango.
• The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangos is considered a gesture of friendship.
• Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
• Mangos are related to cashews and pistachios.
• A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet.
• The bark, leaves, skin and pit of the mango have been used in folk remedies for centuries.
Read More Infomation Relation Related To Magoes On Ratnagirihapus.Store/Ratnagiri-Hapus-Blog/