Out of stock
Out of stock
It is the most flawless and best-quality mango available on the market. Devgad Alphonso mangoes normally become as well as normally matured. There has been an increase in vendors selling mangoes using fake carbides. Devgad mango is 100 percent normally matured, without carbide mango. It guarantees the quality of the mangoes delivered.
Specifications of the Product
In 2 dozen packages, there are 24 mangoes, each weighing approximately 130-180 grams kept in rice straw.
Why should you buy from Ratnagiri Hapus?
We are Ratnagiri Hapus (Alphonso Mango) Online Store. We give the best quality Hapus from Ratnagiri Region and from different Talukas of Ratnagiri with Famous Devgad Hapus (Alphonso Mango) from the Locale of Sindhadurga. Alphonso Mango originated in Ratnagiri and can be effectively accessible in Pune and Mumbai. We Give Fresh and Chosen Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangos from notable farmers who have a legacy of mango development for a long time
Benefits of Alphonso Mangoes
As the source of iron, mango can able to prevent anemia. Anemia is the stage when how much red blood in our body is low. To expand the development of red blood, particularly for ladies, the body needs iron which is normally contained in fish, vegetables, and natural products including alphonso mango.
To know more about Alphonso Mangoes read the following blog.
|Dimensions||36 × 20 × 16 cm|
Pune City: Door Step Delivery Service.
Other Cities: Pick Up From Near By Travel Transport Partner System.
• Mangos are the most popular fruit in the world.
• Mangos were first grown in India over 5000 years ago.
• Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
• The paisley pattern, developed in India, is based on the shape of a mango.
• The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangos is considered a gesture of friendship.
• Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
• Mangos are related to cashews and pistachios.
• A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet.
• The bark, leaves, skin and pit of the mango have been used in folk remedies for centuries.
Read More Infomation Relation Related To Magoes On Ratnagirihapus.Store/Ratnagiri-Hapus-Blog/