Out of stock
Ratnagiri Hapus (Alphonso Mango) peti consists of mangoes in qty of dozen. for example, if the size is 4 then it means it contains 4 dozen jumbo-size mangoes in it as so for others.
Make sure your requirement as the product will be Raw as it takes a 6-8 days to ripen.
Ratnagiri Alphonso famously known as Ratnagiri Hapus in Marathi is a seasonal mango cultivar that is considered one of the best in terms of sweetness, richness, and flavour. Alphonso Mango originated in Ratnagiri and can be easily available in Pune & Mumbai. Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes are oval in shape and about 4 to 6 inches long. The skin of the ripe fruit is golden yellow in colour but is inedible. It has a thin firm skin and a delicious pulp. The stone or seed is smaller than many varieties of mangoes and the yield of pulp is therefore much more than in many varieties. Many have tried planting cultivars of this farmed variety in other parts of the world, but have not been able to match the original flavour of the Alphonso variety grown in the Ratnagiri District in the volcanic soil of this coastal zone. The best and most expensive are grown on the small plantation in Ratnagiri and are hand-harvested. It is this variety that’s most widely exported.
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 30 cm|
4 Dozen (Jumbo Size 250+ gms), 5 Dozen (Large Size 220-250 gms), 6 Dozen (Medium Size 180-220 gms), 7 Dozen (Small Size 130-180 gms)
Pune City: Door Step Delivery Service.
Other Cities: Pick Up From Near By Travel Transport Partner System.
• Mangos are the most popular fruit in the world.
• Mangos were first grown in India over 5000 years ago.
• Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
• The paisley pattern, developed in India, is based on the shape of a mango.
• The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangos is considered a gesture of friendship.
• Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
• Mangos are related to cashews and pistachios.
• A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet.
• The bark, leaves, skin and pit of the mango have been used in folk remedies for centuries.
Read More Infomation Relation Related To Magoes On Ratnagirihapus.Store/Ratnagiri-Hapus-Blog/