Hapus Ratnagiri is another name for Ratnagiri Alphonso mangoes. Mangoes from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with a Brilliant yellow color and red hint, nonfibrous juicy pulp. Charming organic product. Loved the sensitive taste, very little fiber, and delicate Fragrant Brilliant saffron-tinted variety of tissue and surface known as the King of Fruits. However, the yield king has all around viewed as the Alphonso natural products, particularly while thinking about this and exactly the Ratnagiri Raw Alphonso Mango assortment from Maharashtra.
With an ideal blend of sweet-smelling sharpness and pleasant flavor. It has a brilliant golden-yellow saffron tint with a velvety, gently smooth surface.
Specifications of the Product
Ratnagiri Hapus (Alphonso Mango) Peti consists of mangoes in qty of dozen. For example, if the size is 4 then it means it contains 4 dozen jumbo-size mangoes in it as so for others.
Why should you buy from Ratnagiri Hapus?
We are Ratnagiri Hapus (Alphonso Mango) Online Store. We give the best quality Hapus from Ratnagiri Region and from different Talukas of Ratnagiri with Famous Devgad Hapus (Alphonso Mango) from the Locale of Sindhadurga. Alphonso Mango originated in Ratnagiri and can be effectively accessible in Pune and Mumbai. We Give Fresh and Chosen Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangos from notable farmers who have a legacy of mango development for a long time
Benefits of Alphonso Mangoes
As the source of iron, mango can able to prevent anemia. Anemia is the stage when how much red blood in our body is low. To expand the development of red blood, particularly for ladies, the body needs iron which is normally contained in fish, vegetables, and natural products including alphonso mango.
Find out more about Alphonso Mangoes by reading this blog.
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 30 cm|
4 Dozen (Jumbo Size 250+ gms), 5 Dozen (Large Size 220-250 gms), 6 Dozen (Medium Size 180-220 gms), 7 Dozen (Small Size 130-180 gms)
Pune City: Door Step Delivery Service.
Other Cities: Pick Up From Near By Travel Transport Partner System.
• Mangos are the most popular fruit in the world.
• Mangos were first grown in India over 5000 years ago.
• Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
• The paisley pattern, developed in India, is based on the shape of a mango.
• The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangos is considered a gesture of friendship.
• Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
• Mangos are related to cashews and pistachios.
• A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet.
• The bark, leaves, skin and pit of the mango have been used in folk remedies for centuries.
Read More Infomation Relation Related To Magoes On Ratnagirihapus.Store/Ratnagiri-Hapus-Blog/