How to make sweet raw mangoes chutney
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and add spices.
2. Adding chopped raw mangoes and salt to it will make it taste better.
3. You will need to cook the mangoes for a few minutes until they become soft.
4. You will notice that it becomes a bit watery. Chop the jaggery and add it to the same pan.
5. Cook until chutney is ready, then cool and store in an airtight jar.
This is a no-sugar recipe. Anyway, in the event that you can’t find jaggery, you can use palm sugar or raw sugar. Additionally, in the above recipe, we used the entire khada masala or flavours. In the event that you like, you might add a teaspoon of red stew powder to make it spicier. You can likewise add a teaspoon of garam masala powder in the event that you don’t have these above flavors in general while making the chutney. The taste and variety could contrast as garam masala additionally has cumin seeds, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, mace, and nutmeg in it. In addition, sprinkle ½ teaspoons of nigella seeds, 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds, and 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds over it.
You can store this in a perfect dry container for a week or thereabouts, just in the fridge.